[TYPO3-commerce] pagebrowser problem

Tim Rüther tim at holosystems.de
Wed Aug 15 11:45:10 CEST 2007

Hi Cray,

here is the fix:

I solved the Problem with commenting out the second array_slice in Line
466 in the lib/class.tx_commerce_pibase.php , this caused an empty
$this->category_products array.

Code:
        if (is_array($this->category_products)){
             $this->category_products =
array_slice($this->category_products,$internalStartPoint, $internalResults);
        }

       // $this->category_products =
array_slice($this->category_products,$internalStartPoint,$internalResults);
//wrong part...

        // ###CATEGORY_LIST###

Greets Tim