[TYPO3-commerce] Add link from single view back to list view

Mon Aug 13 11:22:50 CEST 2007

Hi Karsten,
> Hi.
>
> Personally I prefer the browser's back button, but the client asks for a
> link in product detail view that points back to list view.
>
> Is a marker for that availlable? Or any other out-of-the-box way of
> doing that?

There is one availiabe, in the category item section:
	<h3>###CATEGORY_ITEM_DETAILLINK### ###CATEGORY_ITEM_TITLE###
###CATEGORY_ITEM_DETAILLINK###</h3>

But currently, this is not possible, if you have a page browser in your
category, since we don't save the actual page when you are browsing.

Regards

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung