[TYPO3-commerce] Checkout Prob

Timo Zimmermann timoz at web.de
Fri Aug 10 12:39:35 CEST 2007

Hi Michiel,

what's confusing me is the fact, that the shop worked well after my first testing. Then i tried to customize and the shop crashed.
I tried everything:
- delete the shop and dep. extensions
- delete the articles
- delete the orders
- simple mode for products on/off
- check the PIDs of all the pages,...
- copy the template-files once again

I also checked the pids by template object browser,...

But after the basket the checkout won't work. I always get the empty basket. So for any reason the communication between basket and checkout failed;o(

unhappy

Timo