[TYPO3-commerce] RealURL configuration

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Fri Aug 10 09:13:22 CEST 2007

Hi Ingo, Kevin,

Maybe it's in the name (commerce) . . .

I have a proposition for an 'exchange' . . .

Ingo passes the realurl config to Kevin . . . and in return . . . Kevin
will paste the realurl config on the wiki.

The benifit for the TYPO3 commerce project would be:
- better documentation
- better configuration options (all our clients use realurl)
- more happy users
- more users willing to contribute code and enhancements

What do you think?

ingo schmitt wrote:
>> does somebody got a sample ext_localconf.php from realurl for
>> commerce? I don't want to spend time in this if somebody already did
>> and is willing to share.
>>

> we did spend the time to do a real url configuration. What could you
> deliver in exchange for the TYPO3 Commerce project?

An interesting read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cathedral_and_the_Bazaar

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/