[TYPO3-commerce] Checkout Prob

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Aug 9 15:10:49 CEST 2007

Timo Zimmermann wrote:
> Michiel,
>
> i'm sorry, but the problem is still the same.
> I checked the basket page in TSOB but the template is included from the root page correctly. The page ids are as configured.
>
> Another thing is also a bit confusing me:
> Whenever I'm going to my "invoice"-Page i'm getting the error "No user logged in! Sorry, I can't proceed then!"

Timo,

I've just been fiddling with another site . . . and there the same
problem occurred. The solution there was to use a 'real' basket and not
a QUICKVIEW basket.

Regards,

Michiel

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/