[TYPO3-commerce] empty checkout?

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Aug 9 14:05:07 CEST 2007

Markus Stauffiger wrote:
> Hi commerce group
>
> I'm starting to get my first (test) shop working. I've used this
> tutorial
> http://www.sk-typo3.de/Shop-aufsetzen-mit-commerce-Quickt.286.0.html
> (german)
>
> Now I see some products, I can add them to the basket, I even see the
> correct amount (but no products?). That's ok for now.
>
> But if i continue using "checkout" I always get "empty checkout". So I
> obviously missconfigured or missed a step. Has anybody got a tipp for me?
>
> Thanks & best regards
> Markus Stauffiger

Markus,

Don't know if you have already solved it yourself . . .

You most likely have 'template inclusion' problems.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EXT/commerce/manual#FAQ

Regards,

Michiel

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/