[TYPO3-commerce] Screenshots for presentation

Wed Aug 8 21:29:19 CEST 2007

Hi all,

> Tim Rüther wrote:
>
>> Hi list,
>>
>> here are some screenshots ..
>>
>> http://www.holosystems.de/screenshots-deutsch.zip
>>
>> normally some sites of the folder structure are visible to the menu
>> but i used Flash as frontend, so i had to hide them because i navigate
>> through the shop in flash.
>>
>> Who is responsible for the docs yet? I've some time and could support
>> the doc team.
>

> Tim,
>
> I am not responsible for anything whatsoever . . . but want a good
> document too.
>
> This is why I started (baby steps) building one on the wiki:
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EXT/commerce/manual
>
> I am currently trying to do the 'installation' part in a nice way based
> upon this doc:
> http://www.sk-typo3.de/Shop-aufsetzen-mit-commerce-Quickt.286.0.html

the wohle documentation is availiabe in SVN, so if you have any admends
to it, please checkout, add your content and send me the new version, so
I would check it in.

Thanks

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung