[TYPO3-commerce] more product images in BE

Igor Pstyga optibox at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 09:56:08 CEST 2007

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Igor Pstyga wrote:
>> Is it possible to add more then five images for products in BE?
>> When I choose more then five - I can't save this product: field images
>> is not correctly filled in.
>
> Yes, just change TCA, either in the extension or through extTable.php or
> whatever you prefer.
>
> This should be changed IMHO. Could the developers raise the default
> limit in $TCA?
>
> Thanks,
> Karsten

Thanks,

Two changes resolved this problem:
1. TSConfig:
	TCEFORM.tx_commerce_products.images.config.maxitems = 100

2. tx_commerce_products.tca.php (TSConfig changing doesn't help):
	['tx_commerce_products']['columns']['images']['config']['maxitems'] = 100

P.S. thanks to typo3.biz community

--
Regards,
Igor