[TYPO3-commerce] Multiple images and teaser images

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Fri Aug 3 16:13:09 CEST 2007

Hi Stefan,

Currently commerce does not support multiple images in single view.

The code you need to change includes: lib/class.tx_commerce_pibase.php
(near line 917).

To support muliple images (totally unstyled and dumped next to each
other) change the code to something like:

         $value=t3lib_div::trimExplode(',',$value);
         if (count($value) >= 1) {
           foreach ($value as $file) {
             $TSconf['file'] = $this->imgFolder.$file;
             $output .= $this->cObj->IMAGE($TSconf);
           }
         }

Optionally you can wrap the images using your own stdWrap for
singleViewImages . . .

. . . and scale the image to a 'singleViewMaxWidth' and
'singleViewMaxHeight' or something . . .

But none of the code to do all this is there yet.

Regards,

Michiel

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/