[TYPO3-commerce] Top Products

Tom Sotil tom.sotil at 555webdesign.com
Mon Apr 30 08:53:43 CEST 2007

anynone?
also: i can't find how the get the invoice-module working...no clue. I
saw a post from ingo: "just add template marker"" ????
and how do I force the user to login before checking out? or when they
are not registered yet, make them register and then confirm...? can they
change thier password? view their orders? I some how miss all these
functions...

thanks.