[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce & crawler

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Wed Apr 25 14:26:13 CEST 2007

As mentionned in another topic I'm trying to make crawler work with
Commerce.

A think that starting a reflexion on How can crawler be handled with
commerce here can be a goog thing

as a start with crawler I use the extension manual, ans kasper's podcast
about indexed search.
I found this topic in the typo3 dev list :
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-dev/2007-February/022087.html

Thise state of works is the point that we can reach at the moment with
crawler and commerce.

The problem is that we got problems when using multiple categories. Product
are not linked with their categories and so on...

Does anyone reach to make Commerce and Crawler work together ?
Does Anyone has an idea on How to index pages for usergroup ?

Thanks for Ideas,

Best Regards

Luc Muller