[TYPO3-commerce] Manual for implementing payment methods

Andreas Stauder stauder at stauder.ch
Tue Apr 24 15:37:46 CEST 2007

Hi Thomas,

I implemented a interface to a external gateway working nearly the same
way as paypal. I have written a short technical explanation how it works:

http://www.adbw.ch/angebot/blog/blogeintrag/archive////externer_payment_provider_integrieren.html

but its in german...;(

The current version in TER of com_yellowpay should be 0.0.2 .

In my eyes a paypal integration should be possible in a few hours. But
I'am not sure if my way is really optimal.

Regards Andreas