[TYPO3-commerce] attribute list and select boxes / basket

Tue Apr 24 12:25:29 CEST 2007

Hi,

> Hi there,
>
> when I use attribute lists the options are not shown as a select list.
> Where can I configure this?

In the Frontend or the backend?

Or do I have to create an article for each
> attribute? This is actually _not_ what I want, because price etc. are
> the same for each article. And - of cause - the selected attribute has
> to be shown in the basket.

In this case, it is a different article, als its physically different to
the article with an other attribute. Isn't it?

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung