[TYPO3-commerce] scaled prices

Tue Apr 24 12:24:14 CEST 2007

Hi Dirk,
> Hi there,
>
> if I use scaled prices they are correctly calculated in the basket. But
> how can I view the price ranges in the article detail? It is important
> for the customer to know the price ranges. Any clue?

Actually we only display the actual price, as the implementation of an
scaled price list depends on your shop. You can easily implement such a
marker ba extending commerce by a hook. If you don't want to to it by
yourself, please add a feature wish to the bugtracker

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung