[TYPO3-commerce] Search inside tx-commerce

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Tue Apr 24 09:35:22 CEST 2007

One more question about search inside tx_commerce

I have a usergroup and I saw that indexed search was made to work with
usergroup.
So I need to set up a crawler wihch is going to crawl as a specific
usergroup
does anyone already did this before ?
is there a way to tell indexed search that  indexed pages should apply to
all usergroups ?

Best Regards

Luc Muller

mailman.99898.1175071117.21067.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...