[TYPO3-commerce] Import via CSV

Tue Apr 17 18:35:17 CEST 2007

Hi Sebastian,

> Dirk Borchers wrote:
>
>> in the feature list it is mentioned that there is a csv import. Where
>> can I find any documentation about it?
>

> Hi Dirk,
>
> as far as i know, there is nothing like this now.
> If you find something - please let me know!
>
> Best regards,
> Sebastian

we had a simple csv importer in the beginning of the project, but as the
database has changed a bit, it isn't working right now. I think to get
it working, we need additional 2-3 days, also including to chekc the API
to import Articles.

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung