[TYPO3-commerce] payment provider

Mon Apr 16 15:16:38 CEST 2007

Hi Sven,

> Hi folks,
>

> for the TYPO3-commerce-shop from my customer, I'm searching for a payment
> provider, which offers payment via debit (per Lastschriftverfahren) in
> Germany. The payment provider should be as save and as cheap as possible -
> of course!  ;o)
>
> If there already exists an extension for the tx_commerce-Extension to
> transfer the customer-data, this would be perfect!
>

> Any hints? Any experiences?

we are running wirecard, they hav all major credit-cards and debit and
mostly alle other international payments.
We have agreed special prices for users of TYPO3 - commerce, please send
me a private mail, I'll send you the details and contact data.

Regards

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung