[TYPO3-commerce] No payment possible: class not set!:, file not found

Heiko Schoor mailings at trace-1310.net
Sat Apr 14 19:03:42 CEST 2007

hi me again,

do anybody knows what is going wrong. I go to checkout and the result
ist this message.

MAIN:FATAL! No payment possible because I don't know how to handle it!
(class not set!:, file not found!:)

Code Warnings in Ext-Manager:

It seems like there is a backend module in "mod_tracking/conf.php" which
is not configured in ext_emconf.php
The XCLASS filename-key "mfc_gsc/ux_mfcgsc_recordlist.php" was different
from "ext/commerce/class.ux_localrecordlist.php" which it should have been!
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file
"lib/class.tx_commerce_article_price.php"
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file
"lib/class.tx_commerce_element_alib.php"
Couldn't find the include_once statement for XCLASS!
Couldn't find the include_once statement for XCLASS!
Class filename "payment/libs/class.tx_commerce_payment_wirecard_lib.php"
did NOT contain the class "tx_commerce_payment_wirecard_lib"!