[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce and Invoice Module

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Thu Apr 5 11:34:01 CEST 2007

I'm Just starting to work on the invoice.
so, if there's a newer version of pi6 it would be fine if you can send it to
me.

I saw that it seem to be quite "not flexible" for the moment. but I really
need this feature.
So if you got one that is in a better state that the one that was published
one or two weeks ago in SVN I would be glad to replace it in my work lol

Thanks a lot

Another point, Volker did you have a look to the changes I've made to
navigation ?

"Volker Graubaum" <vg_typo3 at e-netconsulting.de> a écrit dans le message de
mailman.1.1175764746.1773.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...