[TYPO3-commerce] domain names in attributes or comments

Mon Apr 2 17:43:37 CEST 2007

Hi Alex,

> hi,
>
> i need a solution for domain names in attributes or comments.
>

> sorry kann nicht gut english deshalb hier auf deutsch:

Although most of the commerce developers are German based, we write and
read this newsgroup in English. Maybe you should improve your English.

> Ich habe ein whois-script laufen das mir den Domainnamen über cookie
> speichert. Jetzt möchte ich den Domainnamen in die Bestellung
> mitaufnehmen, so dass ich weiß was der Kunde für eine Domain bestellt hat.
>
> Hat jemand für mich nen Ansatz wie ich am besten (einfachsten) den
> Cookie mit dem Domainnamen auslesen kann und den Inhalt an die $comments
> variable anhängen kann?
> Kann man sowas auch über Attribute lösen und wenn ja wie mach ich das denn?

You do have a shop running on different domains, and now you do want to
know, on which domain a particular order is placed?

A way to do it, is to use the finish hook in the basket (pi3) to store
this information in the basket and use it in the order in the backend.

An other way could be, to use a domain fe_usergroup auto login and
define via TypoScript different storagePid for the incoming orders.

Regards

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung