[TYPO3-caretaker] Caretaker - test configuration

estacolero at gmx.de estacolero at gmx.de
Thu May 10 16:28:28 CEST 2012

Hello group,

first of all thanks for the great job with caretaker! I just began evaluating it on Typo3 version 4.7 and I like it! I got the instance running and receiving some results.

Now I discovered I only have a subset of the expected tests, namely Ping, HTTP and Touch. The other ones (extension checks, version checks, etc) are not appearing.

Could anybody give me a little hint what I could do to make it work or if I made something wrong? Thank you!

Regards,
Martin

P.S.: I am using caretaker v0.3.1 and caretaker_instance v0.3.5