[TYPO3-caretaker] Open bugs in latest SVN version

larsen007 at web.de larsen007 at web.de
Mon Feb 20 16:08:08 CET 2012

Hi Martin,

>> I just installed the latest SVN version in hope to find two bugs fixed
>> that still prevent us from using caretaker, but it seems they are still
>> open:
>> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/27717
>> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/27733
>>
>> Is there any chance that these two bugs will be fixed in a few weeks or
>> months?
>
> Please check the latest svn. Both Bugs were quite trivial but need to be
> tested. I working at home today and have no test scenario at hand. So
> the fix was done by reading in both cases.

I updated caretaker and caretaker_instance via SVN. For the instance I
noticed this (didn´t wrote down what exactly was updated for the caretaker
server itself), so this should be fine:
U    services/class.tx_caretakerinstance_BackendUserTestService.php
U    services/class.tx_caretakerinstance_CheckConfVarsTestService.php

I then did a "Refresh forced", but the problems persists.

Testcase for bug 27717:
- Create two backend users "test" and "jondoe"
- Create test "old_be_users" with test service "Check backend user
accounts" and add the two usernames (I have each of them in a separate
line, maybe this is wrong?)

Testcase for bug 27733:
- Create test "conf_im6" with test service "Check TYPO3_CONF_VARS" and
test configuration "GFX|gdlib_png==1"

If I can be of any further help or should test please let me know.

Lars