[TYPO3-caretaker] Registring own notification services

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:44:12 CET 2011

Hi!

This weekend I have been setting up a TYPO3 Caretaker instance in a
large scale, and I would like to say:

WOW! What a tool! :)

I would like to know, if it's possible to register own notifications
services? I went through the code to look for hooks etc. but with no luck.

We would like to implement SMS notifications (we got a sms provider for
this purpose) - so is there a official way to register own
notifications, or should i try and start implementing some hook solution
for the Caretaker project?

Regards

Søren