[TYPO3-caretaker] how to set up the FE-plugin

Nina nina.pinkowski at scanlitho.de
Mon Nov 15 14:18:00 CET 2010

Hi Martin,

in the Plugin "Caretaker Abstract" you find a note that you have to
put in the field "Caretaker NodeID".
Is it possible that you put in the other Plugins a note what to put in
the fields?

In "Caretaker Abstract" and "Caretaker Details" I put in the fields
root and in the FE i got infos about all Instances.
In "Caretaker Tactical Overview" I put the Instance names from the BE
Overview.
But what to put in "Caretaker Graphical Report"?
When I put "root"  in it I get "please select one or more test-nodes".
Put I the name of the Testgroup in that field I get "no node ids
found"

Greetings Nina