[TYPO3-caretaker] Extensions Usage-Report anyone?

Martin Ficzel martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Mon Mar 1 13:41:18 CET 2010

Am 24.02.10 10:59, schrieb Georg Kuehnberger:
> Aloha! (spring is always so inspiring);
>
> I've just asked myself whether you see an "inexpensive" way to generate
> an Extensions Usage-Report, which would report something like the
> following:
> - EXTname, Version, List of Instances
> - optionally including local/global/ext, activated/not.
> - optionally total usage-count per EXT.
>
> I recently did an easier one, reporting the T3-Core Version-Numbers
> grouped by Version, which was pretty easy to do given the latest results
> table.

Hello Georg,

the information you request is already transferred for the unsecure extension test but
Caretaker itself does not store these informations. Offcourse we could add those
informations to the lastest-result table.

If you come up with a good suggestion how this could be integrated into the Caretaker
Backend and how caretaker could store these informations we're interested.

Regards Martin