[TYPO3-calendar] Calendar Fluid List without day and hours

baumpaul baumpaul at mac.com
Wed Jan 24 10:39:42 CET 2018

Hello, I have a problem, is probably a trifle but I do not know solution.
I just want to show a certain number of appointments, which you can specify in the plug-in. settings.view.list.maxEvents
Unfortunately, all entries are always output.

Now I've adjusted the list view, but that does not work if there are two dates for a day. It's up to this loop:
<f:for each="{listView.master_array}" as="entriesOfADay" key="day" iteration="dayIterator">
	<f:if condition="{dayIterator.cycle} <= {settings.view.list.maxEvents}">
		<f:for each="{entriesOfADay}" as="entriesOfAnHour">
			<f:for each="{entriesOfADay}" as="event">
				<f:render partial="List/thumbnail"
					arguments="{event:event, settings:settings}" />
				</f:for>
			</f:for>
		</f:if>
	</f:for>

How can the loop be created without day and hours?