[TYPO3-calendar] get rid of previous month-, next month- and pagebrowser-links (in website address)

Steffen Liebig steffen.liebig at gmx.de
Wed Nov 22 21:29:57 CET 2017

Hello there,

I'd like to get rid of the cryptic variables of previous month-, next
month- and pagebrowser-links which show up in the website address. Best
would be if the site address stopped with "monthname.html".

My realurl-config already does the first part, but whenever the
previous-link is chosen, I get a "b3bc4-whatsoever".html at the end.
Same with next-month-link and the pagebrowser.

I know that with T3 8.7/cal 1.11.1 previous and next work as expected,
but seemingly not because of our realurl-config. Seems to be implemented
somewhere deeper in the module.

Similar problem for pagebrowser: I get the "number" of next-month-link
followed by a ?controller_offset of some sort plus Hash in the site address.

The "one-page-back-link" shows up with the "number" of next-month-link
as well. I've only got a maximum of 2 pages in pagebrowswer now. Haven't
tried what happens with more pages.

What I need is a "monthname.html" at the end of previous-/next-links and
a pagenumber for the browser. Don't know yet if we really use T3 8 later
on, would like to get it done for the life site first. We use  T3
7.6.9/cal 1.10.3 there.

Does anyone know how this could be made ?

Cu, Steffen