[TYPO3-calendar] category icons showing up with file name instead of icon in backend

erich kasseler mail at cm-sys.net
Fri May 19 09:50:45 CEST 2017

Concerning 2):
I still found this Bug in cal 1.11.1
As I had only one calendar active, my workaround was to change all categories to global categories - for some reason the described mess only happens to categories bound to a calendar.
But still the the usual restrictions of which category is displayed are not working, hidden or prohibited categories for the user (due to cal rights management) are still shown.