[TYPO3-calendar] don`t show Events in the Future

Bernd Pier macbepepi at me.com
Wed May 10 11:22:47 CEST 2017

Hi Mario,

thanx for your Answer. I try to get clearer.

On a page i have two times cal, left side the month view right side the
day view. The day view only displays the events for this day.

So when i open the page in the month view 9.5.2017 is active and in the
day view i see all events for this day.

But i don`t want this events, even for the next 2 days (10.5 + 11.5) i
don`t want to see the events.

I want to see the events starting at 12.5.2017 till infinity or
something like this.

I try
view.list.starttime = +3 days

Ah the events have a Regular Frequency Rule "daily".

greetings

Bernd P.