[TYPO3-calendar] Cal on a TYPO3 7.6 year view

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Wed Mar 8 17:17:41 CET 2017

Hi Udo,

Am 08.03.17 um 12:26 schrieb Udo Marx:
> Hello, Mario!
>
> i recently installed Cal 1.11.0 on a TYPO3 7.6, all works fine,
> thx a lot.
>
> In a former TYPO3 4.x, the year view had dots to mark events under the day digit, the latter has not. Like here:
>
> http://www.bluesengine.de/termine/2016/

I don't see a year (with month) view there :(

> i would like to have these dots back, how to?
I think you are talking about the css styles:

.tx-cal-controller .month-large div.vtodo a:link span.popup, .tx-cal-controller .month-large div.vtodo a:visited span.popup,
.tx-cal-controller .month-medium span.popup {  display: none;  }
.tx-cal-controller .month-large div.vevent a:link span.popup, .tx-cal-controller .month-large div.vevent a:visited span.popup,
.tx-cal-controller .month-medium span.popup {  display: none;  }

Regards,
Mario