[TYPO3-calendar] caregory selector not shown

Steffen Liebig steffen.liebig at gmx.de
Sun Jun 25 14:52:49 CEST 2017

Hi there,

I've got a problem using cal 1.11.1 under T3 8.7.2.

Recently, I installed a T3 8.7.1 (plus core update to 8.7.2) and copied
our site data from the 7.6.9-installation (files, database etc). I had
some problems with the modules, so I took some of the new ones (some of
them more than once) and migrated to fluid content. DB comparison is
checked, further steps were done as shown in install toll.

I had to re-import the event/cat records via t3d. The records are there
now, but the fields for the category selector and description were
missing/empty. I included the css-templates and got the description
field back.

The category selector is still missing though the records are shown in
the backend folder. Well, shown but the selector for parent categories
is missing...(would eventually like to migrate to syscats, but can't
find how to do this as well).

Does anyone know what's going on here ?

Thx for any hint

Steffen