[TYPO3-calendar] Cal Events Records and Exception Event Records

Bernd Pier macbepepi at me.com
Fri Feb 3 10:06:00 CET 2017

Dear Group,

i like to have the Events and the Exception Event Records in different
Sys Folders. We have multiple Domain and each Domain should create their
own Events, but i want to create the Exception Event Record generally in
on Folder so it is easier to manage them.

Here the Structure
->rootpage
-->domain_1
--->Calenderplugin
---->SysFolderForThisDomain
-->domain_2
--->Calenderplugin
---->SysFolderForThisDomain
->GeneralSysFolder

I add the general Folder in the Plugin after the Folder for the Domain.
But the general Exception Event Records are ignored.

Is my wish possible and if yes what do i miss?

thx

Bernd