[TYPO3-calendar] fluid cal list template wrong link

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Wed Aug 9 23:41:59 CEST 2017

Am 09.08.2017 19:17, schrieb Dirk Steffens:
> Add the following to your template to look, which variables are available:
> <f:debug>{_all}</f:debug>

I did so since I struggled the same problem :) (see my parallel post)

It's producing just 23.263 lines ob debug output :-p

> Which PID are you looking for? Where the plugin is used? Or what else?

In the given config we have 2 pages:  PageA with the list view and PageB
with the Event view. In this case, you need to render the event link
pointing to PageB.
This does not happen yet in the default template.

The PageB-PID is available in the eventViewPid variable at 5 places;
wehreof 4 are quite unusable since the variableID itself contains a ".".

In the meantime I found it usable in settings.view.event.eventViewPid

Thus, changing the template to
	<f:link.page pageUid="{settings.view.event.eventViewPid}" ...
does the work quick and dirty.

I filed in https://forge.typo3.org/issues/82069 to change the default
template; it needs some better handling (if no event view page is set,
per pageUid must not be rendered...)

Thanks,
Thomas