[TYPO3-calendar] Calendar Select box only works after clearing the cache

outlook at electricretina.com outlook at electricretina.com
Mon Jun 27 21:30:36 CEST 2016

I am trying to setup the calendar select (nav) box to filter the events show
by the calendar they belong to. I have added to calendar records and events
to each calendar.

I have the general tab options:

Filters:

Calendar Selection Mode: Show only selected calendars

Category selection mode: Show all categories

The category selection works fine but I cannot change calendars using the
select box. It always shows the first calendar selected.

Any Ideas?

Peter