[TYPO3-calendar] category icons showing up with file name instead of icon in backend

Steffen Liebig steffen.liebig at gmx.de
Thu Jul 7 19:27:57 CEST 2016

Yup this helped, thx very much !

Two more strange point I gotta  mention:

1) I get the category tree only for all day events - at first...when
unmarking this checkbox, I can still use the category tree.

2) The category tree is shown twice - one in the right way and once with
the subcategories shown "somewhere in between" as if they were parent
categories (without any subs). When I mark a subcategories inside the
tree, the "suiting lonesome category" gets marked automatically by the
system as well.

Not really a problem, but somehow complicated (is "fussy" the right word
?) to handle.

Does anyone know more about this phenomenon ?

Thx in advance

Steffen