[TYPO3-calendar] Displaying allday events in daily view

Claudio Strizzolo claudio.strizzolo at ts.infn.it
Thu Feb 11 11:35:37 CET 2016

Hi all,

in the daily view allday events are displayed in a separate div/group of
table rows, usually before the hour-by-hour table which includes the
"not-allday-with-start-and-end-time" events (example here:
http://www.typo3-calendar.org/demo/day/calendar/2016/02/13/).

I would like to include the allday events in the hour-by-hour table,
just as if they were "normal" events with a starting time at the
beginning of the table and an ending time at the end of the table.

Is this possible at all?

Any hints?

I get the events from an external source through an .ics URL. I have no
way to force people to set a beginning and starting time at the source,
instead of setting the event as an "allday" one.

Thanks in advance,

Claudio