[TYPO3-calendar] curiosity show :-)

Steffen Liebig steffen.liebig at gmx.de
Wed Apr 27 17:02:48 CEST 2016

Got it !!

Lack in configuration - right cat folder specified, but missing (event)
record storage page on detail view page. Sorry, was my fault and and a
long search :-).

In the end, I don't understand this. If the event folder isn't specified
for this module page, how can the events be shown (with a wrong cat
colour) in detail view ? Is it enough to give a cat folder as record
storage page to show the events ? Strange anyway...

Cu, Steffen