[TYPO3-calendar] List View has no image when "Show only selected categories (any)"

Dirk Fischer dbfischer at web.de
Wed Apr 20 11:26:47 CEST 2016

Hi,

if I select in "Categorie selection mode" (tab Filters) "Show all
categories" there are preview images in List View.
If I select "Show only selected categories (any)" the images in List
View disappear.

There are events which are shown in both cases, but only show images
when selected "Show all categories". If only one ore more categories are
selected, there is no image. When I click to Event View, the image is shown.

How do I get images in List View, when selected a categorie?

Cal Version 1.5.9 because it's TYPO3 4.5 LTS.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Dirk