[TYPO3-calendar] fluid cal list template wrong link

Averlon GmbH (in Gründung) info at averlon.net
Sun Apr 10 13:05:29 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I have setup now cal with fluid.

plugin.tx_cal_controller {
	activateFluid = 1
}

I have a separate page with cal plugin and views: List, pid=61

My general page with plugin cal and several other views, is pid=55.

I have a separate page with cal plugin and view "Single Event, Create Event,
Edit Event and Delete Event", pid=66

Now.

When accessing the pid 61 all events are listed as supposed by the template.

When clicking on an event, the same page is opened (list view).

Examining the link on the page it shows:

index.php?id=61&L=0&tx_cal_controller[view]=event&tx_cal_controller[type]=tx
_cal_phpicalendar&tx_cal_controller[uid]=3&tx_cal_controller[year]=2016&tx_c
al_controller[month]=4&tx_cal_controller[day]=6&cHash=4d33fb4f675d47350cd608
23e2a72816

Where you can see it is pid 61 addressed where pid 66 should be.

Via TS for cal the pid for Event is set:

plugin.tx_cal_controller {
	view {
		event {
#			# @description	Page to display the event view on.
If this is not configured, then the
#			#				current page will be
used instead.
#			# @also			FlexForm
			eventViewPid = 66
#
#			# @description	Page view configured for creating an
event. If this is not configured,
#			#				then the current
page will be used instead.
			createEventViewPid = 66
#
#			# @description	Page view configured for editing an
event. If this is not configured,
#			#				then the current
page will be used instead.
			editEventViewPid = 66
#
#			# @description	Page view configured for deleting an
event. If this is not configured,
#			#				then the current
page will be used instead.
			deleteEventViewPid = 66
		}
	}
}

When switching over to non-fluid, it works !!!!

The fluid part of List/event.html says (at least, that is the one I think
that sets the link):

		<f:link.page
			additionalParams="{tx_cal_controller: '{view:
\'event\',type: event.type, uid: event.uid, year: event.start.year, month:
event.start.month, day: event.start.day  }'}">{event.title}</f:link.page>

Comment: I have modified it not to show the location.

I am not even a starter in fluid so I do not have a clou if something needs
to be added to the fluid statement to adjust the pid in the link.

I would very much appreciate if someone could tell me if I am still on the
right track or mislead.

Typo3: 7.6.4
Cal: 1.10.3

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards