[TYPO3-calendar] Event-Category-Color in Year View

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Fri Sep 4 17:12:04 CEST 2015

Hi Markus,

Am 02.09.15 um 22:54 schrieb Markus Reismann:

> I'd like to colorize the day-link (3rd, 4th, 5th etc.) in the year view for those day's with event in the color of the event-category which
> is on that day.
>
> I did search for several days for similar solutions but did not find anything. could anybody give me a hint how to solve my problem?

For the classic templates there is a hook: extraMonthDayStyleMarkerHook. But for the "new" standard typoscript templates this is not
possible - out of the box - I could/should include a hook in the NewWeekView class for the getDayClasses function.

Please create a feature request for cal on forge if you need this.

Regards,
Mario