[TYPO3-calendar] categorySelection disappears during runtime.

Toke Herkild th at t3cms.dk
Wed Sep 2 09:47:06 CEST 2015

Den .09.2015 kl. 17:23 skrev Mario Matzulla <mario at matzullas.de>:

> Hi Toke,
>
> Am 01.09.15 um 13:07 schrieb Toke Herkild:
>> Hi, all,
>>
>> I've an interresting problem with tx_cal (1.9.3) and TYPO3 6.2.10
>>
>> I've inserted the plugin on a page, selected 2 categories in
>> categorySelection.
>>
>> Now during debugging:
>> controller:  ($this->conf[category] &&
>> $this->conf[view][categorySelection]) == [selectedCategoryies]
>> But in categoryService->getCategorySearchstring()
>> $this->conf[category] == 0 and
>> $this->conf[view][categorySelection] == 0
>>
>> Which results in an where clause that contains: "&&
>> tx_cal_event_category_mm.uid_foreign in (0)"
>>
>> This will ofcourse return a dataset of 0 rows, regardles of number of
>> events, calendars and/or categories.
>>
>> How does $this->conf gets initialised for the services ? I understand
>> that the property $conf of the services get initialised with a pointer
>> to a singleton'ish $conf instance, but who and what configures this
>> singleton ?
>
> It's the static configuration (TS template) for cal. Did you run the
> update skripts in the install tool after your update? Please verify
> that your typoscript is included correctly.
>
> Regards,
> Mario

Hi Mario,

I can verify that the TS values set in the TS-Templates are being read
into $conf.
I can verify that in the Controller->initConfigs() flexform values
supposedly are merged into $conf.
What confuses me is that if I debug $this->conf before and after
$controller->initConfigs() then flexForm values are missing, but If I
debug $controller->conf while in controller->initConfigs() then flexform
values are present.

Ragrds,
Toke

---
Denne e-mail blev kontrolleret for virusser af Avast antivirussoftware.