[TYPO3-calendar] categorySelection disappears during runtime.

Toke Herkild th at t3cms.dk
Tue Sep 1 13:07:06 CEST 2015

Hi, all,

I've an interresting problem with tx_cal (1.9.3) and TYPO3 6.2.10

I've inserted the plugin on a page, selected 2 categories in
categorySelection.

Now during debugging:
controller:  ($this->conf[category] &&
$this->conf[view][categorySelection]) == [selectedCategoryies]
But in categoryService->getCategorySearchstring()
$this->conf[category] == 0 and
$this->conf[view][categorySelection] == 0

Which results in an where clause that contains: "&&
tx_cal_event_category_mm.uid_foreign in (0)"

This will ofcourse return a dataset of 0 rows, regardles of number of
events, calendars and/or categories.

How does $this->conf gets initialised for the services ? I understand that
the property $conf of the services get initialised with a pointer to a
singleton'ish $conf instance, but who and what configures this singleton ?

Regards,
Toke Herkild

---
Denne e-mail blev kontrolleret for virusser af Avast antivirussoftware.