[TYPO3-calendar] FE-Editing Start- and Endtime: I want an input-field instead of two dropdowns

Hanspeter Lutz hanspeter.lutz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 13:54:09 CEST 2015

Hi everybody

I managed to set up FE-Editing.

I also managed to install jQuery-Datepicker to pick the date.

I also want to install a timepicker (e.g. the one from https://fgelinas.com/code/timepicker/), but this requires that the time-fields have to be normal input fields which (in the edit-mode) are filled with the time in the format "hh:mm" and not to have the two separate hour- and minute-dropdowns.

I tried to fiddle araound with the TS of starttime_stdWrap, ..., but TS is for me a book with 7 seals :-(.

Is there anybody out there with an idea?

Regards
Hanspeter