[TYPO3-calendar] Customizing the event display in the week view

Thomas Leitner thomas.leitner at univie.ac.at
Tue May 12 19:21:11 CEST 2015

Hi,

we are using the calendar base extension for Typo3 on a managed (not by
us) Typo3 4.5 instance, so we can't modify the templates directly.

Is it possible, by just using the "plugin.tx_cal_controller:" field
under the "TypoScript" tab of the calendar plugin, to customize the
output of the calendar base extension?

More specifically, we would like to show not only the title but also
the location for the events in the week view.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
  Thomas Leitner