[TYPO3-calendar] FE -Editing typo3 6.2 und relaurl

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Sat May 9 16:53:26 CEST 2015

Hi Walter & Andrea,

after some debugging, I found one issue: a missing location value on a custom confirm view template.
Please make sure, that all fields get filled correctly. You can not allow a field and have it removed on the view template. This results on
a 'NULL' value and causes an exception during saving.

I will add a check to the event service insert statement, so you will see more quickly why no event is created.

Regards,
Mario