[TYPO3-calendar] Calender Base with ICS Source not working properly

Ralph Stephan mendicus at gmx.de
Fri Mar 27 10:11:02 CET 2015

Hi there,

now for I am trying for several weeks and there seems to be no solution
for my calendar base problem.

I want to include and only show a month view for an external iCal source
what did not and does still not work.

"https://server.bdkj-berlin.de/ical/bdkj-berlin.de/info/extern%20
Kalender.ics"

Please try yourself. Maybe there is something wrong with the link.
Its an external calendar for public view.

After that I tried another way:
Download by wget to fileadmin/_temp_/xxx.ics via cronjob every 5 minutes

Then I configured the calendar to use an ics-file as calendarsource. The
source is only shown everytime the fileconfiguration is triggered. So I
have to unset the file and set it again. There is nothing been done
automatically. Also not through the typo3-scheduler.

And yes, the plugin.tx_cal_controller settings are pointing to the
CalendarDataDir.

pidList=408
pageIDForPlugin=408

If I change the ics-file-source in the calendar configuration then its
name is changed from xxx.ics to xxx_01.ics and xxx_02.ics. What is it?

What I want to do is only to update the ics-file through cronjob and
configure calendarbase to show the current file in the download-directory.

I use typo3 Version 4.5.19 and calendar base version 1.5.9

please help me
regards Ralph