[TYPO3-calendar] Not possible to save event in FE

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Mon Jun 22 09:26:40 CEST 2015

Am 19.06.15 um 09:49 schrieb Christian Welzel:

> This marker is already in the templates.
> The HTML generated looks like this (confirm step):

Ok. Found the issue: missing was a field with key
tx_cal_controller[event_type], as my users are not allowed
to select the event type (same happend later with location).
Adding it (hardcoded) to the confirm template fixed the issue.

Not sure why this happens (worked before).

--
  MfG, Christian Welzel

   GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/de/pgpkey.html
   Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15