[TYPO3-calendar] 404 on ICS and addFeUserToNotify

Christian Noelle noelle at uni-wuppertal.de
Mon Jul 20 08:46:57 CEST 2015

Hi everybody,

I am updating a quite old and quite large cal installation to TYPO3
6.2.latest and cal latest and I am running into some problems.

This time the "old" ICS Links are throwing an error, namely a 404 error.
Link gets rendered by cal itself, producing a

index.php?id=3&type=150&tx_cal_controller[view]=single_ics&tx_cal_controller[type]=tx_cal_phpicalendar&tx_cal_controller[uid]=3226&tx_cal_controller[getdate]=20150721

This leads to a 404er. Any clue why?

Another problem I run into is that setting the addFeUserToNotify to 1
(once sent a mail to FE user who created the event) leads to

Core: Error handler (FE): PHP Warning:
require_once(/var/www/[path]/typo3conf/ext/cal/cron/class.tx_cal_reminder_scheduler.php):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/[path]/typo3_src-6.2.14/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Utility/GeneralUtility.php
line 4738

which is quite funny, as this seems to be an old function call inside
(?) cal. When unsetting the addFeUserToNotify-Option, everything is
fine, event gets created but no mail is sent?

Greetings:

--
-c