[TYPO3-calendar] ICS Import fails (Error 404)

Andre Heuer mail at andre-heuer.de
Fri Jan 9 00:12:18 CET 2015

Hi all,

I have a problem by importing an ICS file (either manually as .ics-file import or as remote calendar) in my Typo3 6.2.9 and Calendar 1.7.0 Setup. The ICS file is created by a Google Calendar. Every time when I save the Calendar item in Typo3, I´m getting a 404 Error - Page not found from Typo3.

The ICS file is very simple and looks like this:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
X-WR-CALNAME:Name of Calendar
X-WR-TIMEZONE:Europe/Berlin
X-WR-CALDESC:Allgemeine Termine und Angebote
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Europe/Berlin
X-LIC-LOCATION:Europe/Berlin
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
TZOFFSETTO:+0200
TZNAME:CEST
DTSTART:19700329T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=-1SU
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZOFFSETFROM:+0200
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
TZNAME:CET
DTSTART:19701025T030000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=10;BYDAY=-1SU
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20150130T190000Z
DTEND:20150130T200000Z
DTSTAMP:20150108T224603Z
UID:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (at) google.com
CREATED:20141126T074905Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20141126T074905Z
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Konzert: Margaux und die Banditen
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

When I delete the VEVENT, the calendar can be imported without any error (ok...also without any event).

Has anybody an idea?

Kind regards
André