[TYPO3-calendar] Form with date input for list view - starttime vs. useGetdate in typoscript - cal base

Christoph Holtermann c.holtermann at gmx.de
Thu Dec 31 17:56:49 CET 2015

Hello,

I want to control a list view with a form. When I use one input field I can
simply add a jQuery datepicker and read the GP val to starttime.
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.starttime.data=GP:tx_form|datum_start

But as far as I have seen that way it is not possible to set a relative
endtime like +1 month which I would like to do.

Is there a possibility to do so ?

So I tried to use three different inputs
for year, month and day which then feed tx_cal_controller[year] etc. and
work with this setup:
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.endtime=+1 month
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.useGetdate = 1
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.useCustomEndtime = 1
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.customEndtimeRelativeToGetdate = 1

I don't really see a way to connect datepicker to these three different
fields though. Is this possible ?

Is there an obvious solution to this that I miss ?

Can Getdate be fed through a date string like tx_cal_controller[xyz]="1.1.2016" ?

Or is is necessary to split a date input field like described above by javascript
to output the three tx_cal_controller parameters for year, month and day ?

Help appreciated !

regards,

Christoph Holtermann